GREECE SPORT CLIMBING: THE BEST OF – ARIS THEODOROPOULOS
Ένας αναρριχητικός οδηγός, του Άρη Θεοδωρόπουλου, για τα καλύτερα αναρριχητικά πεδία της Ελλάδας!
- 31 πεδία
- 2600 διαδρομές 1 σχοινιάς
- Πολλές διαδρομές πολλαπλών σχοινιών
This is a selective guidebook describing the very best of the sport climbing found in Greece, excluding Kalymnos. In total 31 different crags are described, detailing around 3,000 routes across all grades.
The guidebook covers the following areas:
- In the north of Greece it details the conglomerate towers of Meteora, the limestone areas of Pyli, Mouzaki, Kipoi, and Almtros.
- The best 7 sport climbing areas around Athens.
- The Patras area including the big multi pitch 900m high wall at Varasova, and the hard-core sport climbing at Chatzouri, Alepochori and Kalogria.
- Further south around the cities of Tripoli, Kalamata, and Sparta is the Peloponnese area. Here there are the recently developed crags of Leonidio, Kyparissi, Nafplio, Zobolo, Lagada and Nedousa.
- The Aegean islands of Anafi and Symi, where there are some long multi-pitch sport climbing.
- 3 crags on the island of Crete, which are Voulismeno Aloni, Plakias and Tersanas.
- Published in May 2017, (2nd edition that contains over 1,000 new routes) this guidebook is in English text throughout, and includes many stunning action photographs. Each guidebook has unique code to download an App to the full guidebook that is free of charge.
Author: Aris Theodoropoulos
Number of pages is 464.
Size is 150mm x 210mm (A5).