- Υλικό κατασκευής: Ανοξείδωτο ατσάλι AISI 316L
- Βάρος: 382 γρ.
- Πιστοποίηση: CE EN 795:2012 – Type A anchors, Complies with EN 959:2007 – Rock Anchors, UIAA 123-2
- Αντοχή: Static Shear Strenght: 27 KN – Extraction Static Strenght: 26 KN
- The placement surface must be completely solid with a crystalline structure. As well as visual evaluations, a good method is to strike the rock vigorously with a hammer. The sound produced should be dry and dull rather than hollow.
- Use an appropriate drill to create the hole in the rock (the lower of the two, designed to bear the load) taking care to make it exactly perpendicular to the placement surface. The required SDS PLUS drill bit is 10mm diameter and the depth must be at least 5mm longer than the length of the shank (90mm). A deeper hole has no ill-effect on the anchor (although naturally it wastes the drill’s battery). Make sure that the bit diameter is exactly equal to the anchor diameter, and that it is in good condition. At this point continue to the placement of the Rock bolt hangers. After mounting the screw anchor on the hanger, insert this into the hole and strike it squarely with a hammer to fix the hanger to the rock. Turn the Rock hanger in the direction of the load then use a hex key 17 to complete the placement, twisting the nut to an appropriate torque. Now take the second Rock hanger and hold it above and to the left or right of the first hanger to find the ideal placement. (please note: RAUMER belay stations are the only ones on the market which make this possible!). Note: the chain with the two long rings should not support this ring but be placed at a distance of 1cm. This allows the abseil ring full freedom of movement to support the load. The dual anchor is backed up by the Rock bolt hanger placed above. For correct placement, we recommend drilling the second hold at a maximum angle of 45° (left or right) from the first.
- Continue to drill the second hole and repeat the process to fix the second bolt into place.